At ABC Professional first aid, we can offer you the following first aid training courses:
- HSE First Aid at Work course (four day)
- HSE First Aid at Work re-qualification course (two day)
- Paediatric First Aid course (one day)
- Paediatric First Aid course (two day)
- Appointed Person Emergency First Aid at work course (one day)
- Basic Life Support course
- Basic First Aid and Automated External Defibrillation (AED) course (one day)
- Safer People Handling course (one day)
- Manual Handling course (one day)
- First Aid for Electricians course (half day)
- Drug Awareness course (half day)
Or contact us to see how we can tailor course content to
meet your specific requirements.
Changes to Courses within the H.S.E implemented on 1st October 2009:
- The 4 Day First Aid at Work course will now be replaced by a 3 Day Course.(FAW)
- We will be replacing the 1 day Appointed persons first aid course with the new H.S.E course covering one day emergency first aid at work (EFAW).
- Selecting the appropriate course will depend on the circumstances of the workplace. A three year certificate will be issued to those who successfully complete an FAW or EFAW course.
- Each of these courses should then be followed up by a refresher each year until the end of the 3 year period when it will be necessary to re-qualify.
If you’re unsure of your first aid training obligations, see our HSE guidelines page to help you identify your company’s first aid training needs.