The purpose of this course is to give insight into how the process of lifting and moving objects and impact on the body.
By the end of the course you should be able to
Understand the damage caused by lifting and moving objects without the proper equipment or in the correct manner.
Who should attend
Anyone who’s working environment leads to them moving loads on a regular basis , warehousing , stock control , labourer, building trade.
- Course aims & objectives
- Assessment Guidelines/The Assessment
- Your Questions Answered
- The size of the problem
- Introduction to legislation
- Types of injuries/Vulnerable Groups/Cause of Injury
- Elements of Human Movement
- FLUENCY – Lifting Practical
- Manual Handling Assessment